We develop Wind, Solar PV, and Hybrid power plants.
Our Project Development scope covers the vast majority of tasks that need to take place before a power plant can enter the construction phase, including:
- Site identification and screening studies
- Landowner negotiations
- Resource measurement campaign
- Technical development and permitting
- Investor selection and tender submission
- Final pre-construction development
Since 2011 we have developed over 800 MW of Wind and 1,500 MW of Solar PV Projects to "Ready-To-Bid” status with many more megawatts on-route. Furthermore, several of the projects we have developed are in construction or successful operation. These are a testament to JUWI’s commitment to delivering high-quality renewable energy solutions.